Cannabidiol, which is known as CBD, is one of the chemicals that can be found in the cannabis or better known as marijuana. Extracting the Cannabidiol in the plant is done by diluting the extract by carrier oils like coconut or hemp seed oil. The use of nectar CBD oil products is becoming popular these days because of the evidence-based studies surrounding the extract.
Cannabidiol (CBD) VS Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) Not confusing with Tetrahydrocannabinol or THC, Cannabidiol or CBD is not a psychoactive chemical compound. THC is the main psychoactive content found in cannabis and is the one providing the “high” from the plant. When removed, people can enjoy the benefits from the CBD oil. Just this May 31, a public hearing was held in order to decide whether CBD should be legalized or not. As of now, cultivation and sale of hemp, which is the source of CBD oil, has been approved by the 2018 Farm Bill. Hemp is the term used in order to classify a variety of the Cannabis plant which only contains THC 0.3% or less.
5 Benefits Of Nectar CBD Oil Products
There are a lot of ailments and symptoms that can be treated by nectar CBD oil products. You can use CBD oil to cure or reduce the symptoms of common ailments. Here are the benefits of using CBD oil as a medicinal substance.
- Helps Relieve PainAccording to studies, CBD can help in reducing chronic pain. This is done by impacting the endocannabinoid receptor activity. The endocannabinoid system or ECS is involved in body functions such as sleep, immune system response, and pain. When CBD impacts the ECS, it can reduce inflammation and reduces pain. In human studies, a combination of both THC and CBD can help in reducing the inflammation that is related to multiple sclerosis and arthritis.
- Provides Relief For Epilepsy SymptomsOne of the benefits of CBD is by providing relief for epilepsy patients who are suffering symptoms. This has been proven by the University of Alabama which conducted a study that revealed the usage of CBD can reduce the seizure frequency. This study has been done in 132 patients which consists of 60 adults and 72 children. All forms of treatment prior to CBD has been ineffective. In two weeks, the mean of record seizures went down from 144 seizures to 52.
- Preventing AcneCBD can also reduce the appearance of acne in the skin. Acne’s appearance is affected by factors such as genetics, bacteria, and hygiene. But the main factor is the overproduction of sebum, which is the oily secretion made by the sebaceous glands. CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties may help in reducing sebum production, and thus, reducing acne development. More studies are needed in order to make this promising aspect more effective.
- Takes Care Of The HeartAccording to recent researches from Bromfield and Muntner, CBD can help in heart and circulatory system, especially in high blood pressure. The study shows that CBD is a natural treatment for high blood pressure, which is the reason for so many heart disorders. With one dose of 600mg of CBD oil per day, ten healthy men received a blood pressure drop after the test.
- Reduce Anxiety And DepressionAnxiety and depression are two of the mental diseases that are hard to treat. That’s why people with these conditions are very interested when there are new treatment prospects available in the medical world. According to a study, CBD can reduce anxiety and depression, and acts as an antidepressant to some animals in some studies. This effect is achieved because of CBD acting on the brain’s serotonin behavior. Serotonin is one of the substances in the body that contributes to well-being and happiness.