AIIMS Gorakhpur is soon to join in the league of All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS). Till date, there are 9 AIIMS in the country(in New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh, Nagpur and Gantur). Now, AIIMS Gorakhpur is all set to join the list of prestigious medical colleges.
Students would be able to seek admissions in MBBS program in AIIMS Gorakhpur from 2020. Apart from this, it was informed that, 5 crore people of 1 crore 18 lakh families would get medical facility for up to Rs. 5 lakh under Ayushman Bharat Scheme (applicable from Sep 23, 2018).
As on today, efforts are being made for emergence of Out Patient Department (OPD) section in AIIMS Gorakhpur from Jan or Feb 2019. Spread in around 112 acres, its motive is to provide healthcare in around 14 districts of the city at convenient cost.
Here are some highlights on AIIMS MBBS 2019:-
- Application form:-The online registration for AIIMS MBBS has been split up into two parts (basic registration and final registration) under PAAR initiative.
- Deadlines of Applying Online:-Basic registration for AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be started from first week of January 2019 and would end with the end of the month.
- Final Registration:-After the closure of basic registration, final registration would be there in process from Feb to March 2019. Final registration would be accessible only for those candidates whose basic registration was accepted without any errors.
- Admit Card Release:-Admit card for AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be released in first week of May, 2019.
- Exam Dates:-Exam would be conducted on May 25, 2019 and May 26, 2019.
- Declaration of Result:-Results would be out on Jun 12, 2019.
AIIMS MBBS 2019: Application Form
As it has been mentioned earlier, application process has been segregated in basic registration and final registration, here we will elaborate both of them one by one:
- Candidate can do basic registration from January 2019.
- Students need to fill the basic details, upload scanned images of photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- Basic registration does not cost any fee.
- Basic registration need not to be done repeatedly if you are planning to appear in exam other than this session.
- Students would be notified about the status of their application if it is accepted or not so that they may edit their details and make them correct.
- Final registration would get enabled from Feb to March 2019.
- It would be functional only for those who have successfully registered in basic registration.
- Candidates who wish to take the exam in this session can proceed with final registration.
- Here, students would be filling other details such as qualification details, exam city preference, fee payment etc.
- Fees can be deposited using Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Any application would be accepted only after successful fee payment.
- For each session’s exam that you will be appearing, final registration needs to be done individually.
AIIMS is a group of premier medical institutes which aims at providing finest medical education in the country. Hence, AIIMS MBBS 2019 is an opportunity for all the medical aspirants to give a meaningful direction to their career.