If you are planning to apply for Permanent Residency in Australia but have not yet obtained the list of documents needed for it, this article will definitely help you collect all the vital documents you require to apply for permanent residency visa in Australia. You will find the document checklist for PR in Australia in the following –
- Passport: Passport of the primary applicant together with dependents added in the application will be needed.
- Score of English Test: You will require presenting the score you obtained in English Proficiency Test i.e. IELTS etc.
- Report of Skill Assessment: If you are submitting an application for skilled visa, you will have to supply the skill assessment report from the pertinent assessing authority.
- Birth Certificate: A Birth certificate copy (a color Scan copy) will have to be made available.
- Photograph: A recent Passport sized photograph (45mm x 35mm) of each applicant (with white background and the applicant’s name written at the back) will be required.
- Qualification: You need to provide the copies of all your qualifications. Copies of courses etc. are also to be incorporated.
- Marriage Certificate: Applicants who are married require supplying the marriage certificate.
- Relationship Documents: With regard to de facto relationships, give proof that you have got in the relationship for no less than 12 months. The proof can be a joint bank account statement, billing accounts in joint names etc.
- Divorced/Widowed: if someone in the application is divorced or widowed, produce necessary divorce papers or death certificate etc.
- Point Test: You need t provide the proof of your claimed score of the point test when you presented the EOI (Expression of Interest).
- Children: If children are taken in the application, you have to supply the Birth certificate for all children.
- Requirement for Health and Character: You require meeting the health and character requirements. You require providing health examination of each member in your family together with the Police Clearance Certificate in favor of the moral character.
- Proof of parental custody: If one of the parents of a child below 18 years in not added in the application, you have to supply the proof of parental custody of the child.
- Employment Reference: Proof of skilled employment or self employment in the past i.e. references, contracts, pay slips, tax returns or any group certificate will be needed.
- Necessary Application Form: You have to attach the duly filled right application form as per your PR visa category.
In addition to the above, you may as well need the extra documents as and when demanded by the authorities. The above list is dependent on change as per amendments and so please discuss with Migration Agent Perth WA prior to submitting the application.
You should go through the above document checklist with care and supply all the vital documents as indicated by the list together with any extra document needed by immigration authorities.
If you require further clarification with respect to any of the above documents, you may contact ISA Migrations by phone or email. Migration agent Perth WA is here to help you!