Oral cancer or can say mouth cancer is a low-type of head and neck cancer and is happen when any cancerous tissue growth is located in the oral cavity. The treatment of Oral Cancer is available in almost all corners of India. Indian doctors have achieved some kind of extra expertise in handling such kind of Cancer.
One of the examples arrived at the time when a team of Indian doctors achieves a breakthrough that not only reduces the death risk for oral cancer patients up to by 36% but also claims to prevent recurrence of this disease by 55%. The low oral cancer treatment cost in India is next big advantage.
Gain complete knowledge on the topic
If you have diagnosed with that of oral cancer, then the first thing you can do is to gain in-depth complete knowledge through web or journals. It helps in deciding your various things including the quality of doctor you are looking for your treatment.
As we have already discussed the specialization of Indian doctors in oral or mouth cancer but one major factor in case that actually matters a lot is the time. Early you will get treatment and more will be the chances of success. When you research about the hospitals and doctors then take a look towards the availability of doctors and treatment facility.
Note that here gives priority to the hospital that has bigger facilities because treating oral cancer is a multi-stage work.
How Indian doctors go ahead in stages?
A biopsy is a method to know that is an abnormal area in your mouth has cancerous cell or not. Every hospital will repeat the procedure even if you have a prior report of the same from your primary healthcare facility. After Biopsy if Cancer cells are present then –
- The Staging will be done where each and every part of the body is scanned through various methods to check that any other part of the body doesn’t have such cells.
- After test reports arrive, then your doctor will inform you about the stage of your cancer and possible treatment they have planned for you.
- During early stages, only radiation therapy will work otherwise surgical treatment or Chemotherapy is the option.
Before undergoing treatment, you should know that –
- The Oral Cancer Surgical Treatment in India is a low-cost operation as compared to other countries.
- The healing time of this treatment is high and in some cases, the part of the mouth has to be removed.
- Taking the second opinion is must as it may give you some alternatives for avoiding any risky step.
- In some cases, after surgery, radiation therapy is advisable so plan accordingly.
- Oral cancer treatment showcases maximum side effects when compared to any other cancer treatment that includes dry mouth, blood from jaws, Tooth decay, sore throats and much more.
Note that the time is the key here whenever you are diagnosed with Oral Cancer put your treatment on track fast as every day counts.