Be it a phone, desktop, or a laptop each and every device needs to be protected from malware or virus otherwise it would go on to corrupt your data. There are thousands of viruses or malwares, which are rapidly spreading around the world. If serious actions are not taken against them, it will go on to damage your stored data or your computer will slow down.
Many people are there around the world who earns money through illegal methods. They have such form of software which can track down your personal data and derive benefit from it. This software could be hacking software or any form of virus which is bound to get automatically installed in your systems through your email attachments or surfing the internet. Hence, you would need to protect your computer from these hacking software or malwares. In order to do so there is software which is available to protection against the malicious malwares that is referred to as antivirus. They also provide us an idea on how to fix installation problems of avast antivirus in this regard.
In any computer systems or smart phones Antivirus is a must. Antivirus as the name refers to protect your computer from Trojans, malware or viruses. The moment the computer goes on to detect a virus; it will automatically remove them from these files. In this process, your computer becomes safe to use and one of the commonly used antivirus program is Avast. It is quite easy to download and install this form of antivirus on your computer. In the event of you facing any problem installing this software on your computer, then you can follow the below mentioned tips for the smooth installation of it
To start off the process, you would need to download the program from the official website of Avast. In the new avast dialogue box
- You would need to click on the install button to avail start up with default options
- Then custom installation needs to be selected which will ask you to specify the location where you want to save the program. You would need to select the program components along with languages on the given screen
- An installation bar will appear on the screen when the program is getting installed. Once the installation process is being completed you will be asked about a subscription and you can choose any one of the options, that I have gone on to purchase one or will opt for the 30 day free trial period.
- When the network is detected you would need to choose the fireball mode to make it private or public. It all depends on the type of network you are using as you can select private for your home network and public in the event of it being a shared network.
- Your antivirus is now being loaded.
If you face any sort of problems then you would need to reinstall it from the next folder.